A short break from the fabulous Orient to announce:
Finally, the sequel from
Keepers of the Ancient Tomes:
Coming soon to Amazon.com and Kindle books.
Charles “Charlie” Malachi Theibes is a talented linguist and historian of ancient times. But Charlie has a terrifying problem…
For the past ten years, since he and his widowed mother moved to Theibes House, the family’s Victorian mansion on the luscious Washington coast, a ghost he calls the gray lady has haunted him. But it’s his nightmares of a soul-sucking obelisk that have caused him the most trouble. So when a renowned archaeologist begs him to come to the rainforest, deep in the African Congo where the tip of a giant, black obelisk is “growing up” out of the jungle floor, Charlie is intrigue. Especially since his nightmares are about a phenomenon such as this occurring in this same place. But what are the glyphs that swarm like insects around the dark column and why does the obelisk feel “alive” to the touch?
A dark secret, traced back to antiquity, may have the answers to stop the terrors that haunt Charlie awake and asleep. It may also hold the key to keeping an unimaginable horror from ripping apart the very fabric of the world.
In Book Two of the epic adventure, Keepers of the Ancient Tomes, Black Obelisk will have you turning pages and breathless until that last word…
While waiting for the new release, check out:
Keepers of the Ancient Tomes
After his wealthy mother dies, Thaddeus Theibes is furious to inherit a pittance portion compared to his older brother’s lion’s share. But when a besotted admirer bequeaths him two books of power, Thaddeus’ life will never be the same. And neither will the ill-fated denizens of Breton Washington.
Set on the windswept coast of Washington State, in the late 19th century. During a time when Jack the Ripper stalks the streets of London for his human victims and a mad man cuts off his ear in pursuit of artistic genius, a gentleman from a prominent and wealthy family becomes the keeper of magic, created in the ancient past. At first Thaddeus thinks he has acquired a great find to add to his antique book collection. Until mysterious and terrible things begin to happen to everyone around him and the finger of blame points directly at Thaddeus himself.
Buy at: http://tinyurl.com/ce2hx2x
- Free Kindle Books – The Heart’s Journey & More (forthemommas.com)
- Top Amazon Kindle Books Recommendations for BlackBerry … (devblog.blackberry.com)
- Kindle eBook Publishing Tips (write2survive.com)
- Top Free Kindle eBooks on Amazon including Healing Herbs & Spices & More! (livingrichwithcoupons.com)
- Amazon is Now Beta Testing an Automated Cover Generator for Kindle eBooks (the-digital-reader.com)
- Egyptian Obelisks – The NYC Obelisk at the Metropolitan Museum (egyptourism.wordpress.com)
- Cleopatra’s Needle Obelisk (thediamondladies.wordpress.com)
- Other Mysteries – Re: Pyramid of Austerlitz (disclose.tv)
- Cleopatra’s Needle (obeliskcleopatra.wordpress.com)